Crewel update 4: Um...awkward

Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Ok, so first of all, I have some bad news. Since I have a lot of homework and stuff to do lately, I haven't had a lot of time to post lately, and that sucks. I probably won't be able to post everyday, just like 4 to 5 times a week, maybe even less. I'm even pushing it with my parents by posting so late today, so this will be a quick update.

Crewel is getting really good! I'm getting to like it, especially now that there are more characters like the Creweler Loricel who essentially creates the setting, Arras. The only thing bothering me about this book, (other then the confusingness which still lingers), is the weirdness between Cormac Patton, who is the Arras ambassador and extremely powerful and handsome (thanks to renewal patches which make old people look handsome, basically) and Adelice. Cormac keeps like, making passes at Adelice, even though he's like 40, and she's in what her 18s? She denies him, but she sounds kind of weird, and she kind of likes him, (not in that way, just likes him). What????? I would stay away from a creeper like that! So yeah those parts are awkward.

OMG I freaking love Mean Girls. BEST. MOVIE. EVER (one of).



Well, that's all I have.

G'night! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...