Hello!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Well Hello people!

Thank you for visiting my humble little blog! You may know me as Saru from Goodreads also. However, if you don't know me then, well:





Nice to meet you! I hope this will not be the last time we see each other!

Anyway, I love reading books, and it is my biggest passion, so I figured: Why not start a book blog? So that is exactly what I did. Basically, on this blog, you will follow my reading journey. I will tell you what I'm currently reading, post updates, and when I am ultimately finished with the book, I will write a gif-filled review for you to enjoy.

Since right now I am in the middle of a book, I can't post a review, but after I post this, I will post what book it is and a status update. Stick around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...