Quick post about reviews

Thursday, January 24, 2013
Hi everyone!


I just wanted to let you know what my system for rating books is:


4.5-5 stars= This book was AMAZING and is going on my favorites shelf. If there is a series I will continue reading it for sure.

3.5-4 stars= This book was VERY GOOD and if it is a series I will continue reading it.

3 stars= This book was GOOD. If it is a series I will continue reading it.

2.5 stars= This book was AVERAGE, not too great but not horrible either. If it is a series I will continue reading it .

2 stars= This book can range from PRETTY BAD to BAD. If it is a series I will NOT continue reading it.

1 star= This book was either VERY BAD or plain HORRIBLE. I may have even abandoned it part way through. If it is a series I will NOT continue reading it for sure.



That's it! And if that is not enough for you then there is this adorable photo that will melt your heart via cutestpaw.com:

Baby Penguins!!!! :)



Later I will post an update but bye for now!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...