Racing In the Rain update #1: Merrr...

Saturday, February 16, 2013
Hello people!


I know I haven't posted about books in a while, so here ya go!


Racing in the Rain. Just, to be completely honest, if you are sick in bed, with an utter lack of entertainment, then this book seems VERY interesting. But then when you feel better, and you think about the book, you think: "Why would I ever read this? Do I even want to finish it? Well yes, but..."

This is basically what is happening to me, but for you all I will finish the stupid book. :)

So just like a random thing, but I stumbled across this stuff on Tumblr yesterday and wanted to share!

Poor Ralph :( Happy belated V-day everyone!
 
*Starts tearing up* And I don't even know the plot. Oh The Simpsons, how I love you.
Finally, something related to books. Sigh. Forever Alone. :)
On a more happy note, WHAT THE HELL?! I don't even, I just WHAT? Holy Crap I laughed so hard when I saw this because WHAT THE HELL????



Bye!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...