Random...sorry

Friday, March 15, 2013
I'm trying something new for my goodreads profile, but just in case I don't like it, I need a place to store my old profile description, so I'm using this. :) Ok, here we go.


OMG HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I know Dori, I'm excited to see them too!

I AM KUH-RAZY!!!!!!!! I love laughing. If anyone says something remotely funny I'll just go like:



I also love making other people laugh.And yeah, back to books. They're are my life. Yeah I know I sound like an obsessive freak but if you call me one:


In case there is any confusion, I am the one in the purple robe and you are the one in overalls.


Me when I see a book I really want to read:


I love my family. They are always so sweet and caring. I just wanna give them a hug like:



Or is that a little too violent? 


Also I adore my friends. We love to party and have fun, and can make each other laugh until we cry. This is us in class when one of us cracks a funny joke.

Some of my besties are: Cassidy, Julia, Dasha, and Alyssa Peterson. Not like you'd know any of them but you know, whatever.

What do I think is the worlds greatest food you ask? Well, cupcakes of course. They're in some weird way, about 8 bajillion times better in real cake. Or you know, that's just my VERY strong opinion about them. If someone gives me an eggless cupcake (Cuz I'm lacto-vegetarian.) I'll be all like:


and then:


I also like music, movies, travelling and stuff. Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...