You know you've picked out a good book when...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013
You know you've picked out a good book when you are getting your books checked out from the library and when the librarian picks up the book, she smiles.

This happened to me on Sunday when the librarian picked this book up to scan.



I guess it's good! :)


And on a completely unrelated note, you've probably noticed how much I've posted today. That's because those are quick, easy posts I can do, so I'll do those more often, but I'll still post my reviews and stuff, just that I'll be doing this alongside! So, I finished Pretties a couple days ago, so I have to review that, plus post an intro and update for The Help, and an update for The Pearl.


Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...