Book Haul 5/15/13

Wednesday, May 15, 2013
I don't know if this technically counts as a book haul since these books are all from the library, but I don't care! I just want to share why I'm so excited!

My Book Haul!

From the top, these books are:
Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle #1) by Christopher Paolini
Rebel Heart (Dust Lands #2) by Moira Young
Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland on a Ship of her own Making (Fairyland #1) by Catherynne M. Valente
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
Star Island by Carl Hiaasen
Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and The Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan
Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Tell The Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt

I was supposed to get Requiem by Lauren Oliver, but some mix-up occurred and now to get it I have to wait another two weeks :( But I'm still SO excited for all these books! It's time to get my reading face on!


Bye guys! I have some serious reading (and homework) to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...