Movie News!

Friday, May 10, 2013
Hey people!

So, we have some disappointing and exciting news!

1. Delirium pilot. I'm gonna make it short and simple. It got rejected. *Sobs*.

2. Augustus Waters and Hazel Lancaster. The main characters in TFiOS have been cast!

**UPDATE** So I knew Shailene was also portraying Tris in the Divergent movie, but get this: Ansel is playing her brother, Caleb. This is not how I pictured Caleb either. :(

Shailene Woodley as Hazel:

I think the casting for Hazel is pretty good, but I wish someone else was cast because Shailene also plays Tris, and I don't know...


Ansel Elgort as Augustus:

This is not at all how I pictured Augustus Waters :(


3.  City of Ashes. They are making a second movie! And it is being touted to buyers, I am SO EXCITED! :0

That's the movie news! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...