Slaughter-House Five by Kurt Vonnegut: Review

Thursday, May 2, 2013
This book only gets a mini-review, because I only read about 50 pages into it before I wanted to toss it in the shredder.


Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Rating: NO STARS...Abandoned

What I always say is, "They're called classics for a reason." But with this book, I wasn't sure why in the world. This book confused me, and even when I got past the confusion, this book was just aggravating, and that whole "So it goes" thing? GRRRR. I don't even understand what it's about. And I was 50 pages in! After 50 pages, aren't you supposed to have a basic understanding of the plot? Well not with this book. All in all, it was just a waste of my time, and I had more important books to read. This was not a classic in my book.

To Read or Not To Read? 

My honest opinion? I wouldn't recommend this book. Nope. Not at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...