Book Haul 6/5/13

Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Hell yeah!


Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it? Isn't it? I already have so many books at home but I had to grab these books when I saw them! There were so many more but I knew I wouldn't be able to finish them all. :P But anyway, these! AAAHHHH!

Each link leads to the Goodreads page for the book!


Okay, so, I picked up this book because it sounds interesting, it has really positive reviews, and because I LOVE the cover. I don't know exactly why I do, but I do.


So this book... what I've seen is most people enjoy the first book, then start hating the series as they read the other books. But still, I've heard so much about this book, and they made a movie, so I want to see what all the hype is about.


I have to. It's a classic children's book, and I LOVE the movie and the musical. Why would I not read this?


Basically the only reason I picked up this book is because I love Joan Bauer's books. I don't care if they're meant for children. Books like Hope was Here and Close to Famous? Those were AMAZING! :D


Well, I am a huge fan of Lauren Oliver, and this is another book many people seem to love, so I want to read it! Plus the premise sounds really interesting!


I'm REALLY excited for this book! The hype around it is HUGE and the premise looks so promising! I saw this and I didn't even have to think about, I just whisper-yelled (It's a library) "Shatter Me!" And grabbed it.


First of all, it's a book where books come to life! What book lover wouldn't want to read that? Second, one of my friends has been telling me how great these books are, so I checked it out!

I know it's not a ton of books, but the hype surrounding most of these books has me REALLY excited! SQUEE!

Bye! :)

2 comments:

Eveline V said...

Love love love this haul! Shatter Me & Beautiful Creatures are amazing! Hope you'll like them:)


http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

Saru Garg said...

Thank you! And I hope I like them too! :D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...