Feature and Follow 6/14/13

Friday, June 14, 2013
Hi everyone!


This week's question:
Q: Activity: Spine Poetry. Create a line of poetry with your book spines (take a picture). Not feeling creative? Tell us about your favorite poem.

I guess I don't feel very creative today then.

I honestly don't know how to answer this. I don't read much poetry. I guess I would have to say Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll. I love how fun this poem is, and I love the idea of making up your own words, something we discussed in my reading class! It's also quite fun to try and pronounce the words! :D

Thank you for visiting! Please stay for a while and take a look at some of my other posts! Please leave comments below and follow me, I follow back! Thanks! :D

Saru :)


11 comments:

Amber said...

welcome to the blog world!

New follower!

Here's My FF

Amber @Paradise of Pages

Saru Garg said...

Thanks Amber! :D

Snow Ravyn said...

Hi I'm new to blogging and following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
You can follow me back at "SnowRavyn's Reviews"

Angelica said...

I'm not a big fan of poetry myself. I kind of just threw mine together! New follower via GFC!

My FF- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-2.html

Saru Garg said...

Thanks Snow Ravyn and Angelica! :D

Eveline V said...

Nice poem! Writers creating new words is always fun:) Old follower.

My FF:
http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

Saru Garg said...

Thanks Eveline!

Meredith said...

New follower via bloglovin (MeredithRaeJ). We share a ton of favorite books!

Meredith
Meredith’s Musings

Saru Garg said...

Thanks for following! I'll follow back!:)

SnowRavyn said...

Hi I'm new to blogging and following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.

I did do all this on Friday, but stupid me accidentally went and deleted the wrong blog, I lost everything...so here I am starting all over again from scratch... :(

You can follow me back at "SnowRavyn's Reviews"

Saru Garg said...

Thanks SnowRayvn!

And that sucks:P

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...