Feature and Follow Friday 6/21/13

Friday, June 21, 2013
Hello!


Q: Activity: Favorite Literary Quote

I know that there were many different interpretations of this activity, but mine was a quote that talks about books. I have a few, but my favorite one is very simple, and very true.

So many books, so little time. -Frank Zappa
This quote is unbelievably true for me. As of right now, there are 1,968 books on my Goodreads TBR shelf. If I read 100 books a year, it would take me about 20 years to finish all those books. o_O

What is your favorite literary quote? Please link your F&F in the comments, check out some of my other posts, and follow me! You can follow me on Goodreads, through GFC, through Bloglovin', or through email!

Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Love this quote! I can completely relate to it, too! =)

New follower on bloglovin'

Here's my FF: http://ashleysbookcorner.blogspot.com/

Saru Garg said...

Thanks!

Eveline V said...

Very true quote!

My FF:
http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

The Twins Read said...

This quote is totally relatable. xD So far, I don't see myself ever running out of books to read. My TBR shelf is packed. :) New follower via Bloglovin!

Feature and Follow Friday

Saru Garg said...

Thanks for stopping by Eveline! :D

Saru Garg said...

Me either The Twins Read! Thanks for stopping by! :D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...