Feature and follow Friday 6/28/13

Friday, June 28, 2013
Hey!


Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

I'm going to go with hardcover on this one.I really dislike reading with e-books, and paperbacks don't stay open! Plus, hardcovers look so pretty! :D

How about you guys? Link to your F & F in the comments, check out some more of my posts, and please, pretty please, follow, preferably through Bloglovin'! I follow back! :D

Sorry this went up so late!

Thanks! :)

7 comments:

Dabin Han said...

I totally agree! Plus, hardcovers are much more durable.

New follower, check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

Angelica said...

Hardcovers just look so nice on the shelves :)

Old follower :)

My FF- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-3.html

Kaitlin Snider said...

Ha, you like hardcovers for much of the same reasons I do! However, I had to go with ebook on this one.

New follower via Bloglovin'

http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-3.html

The Twins Read said...

I prefer physical copies of books too. :) Old follower!

Feature and Follow Friday

Saru Garg said...

Thanks guys! :D

Angelica Joy said...

I do love hardcovers but I certainly love the features of an ebook reader, especially when reading for review.

New Follower.

My Friday Meme

Saru Garg said...

I agree Angelica Joy! It also saves paper you use taking review notes! Thanks for stopping by!:)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...