My Favorite book blogs/sites!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Hi people!

So I am going to be sharing with you my favorite book blogs and book sites. These are blogs I frequently check out, and who's advice I listen to on books.

The Book Blogs:

Finding Bliss in Books- I found this blog after reading several negative reviews on a book called September Girls, Blythe's being one of them, and fell in love with it instantly! I love everything about it, including the theme! But my favorite part of this blog is reading the reviews for books that Blythe didn't like. They are hilarious!

That Artsy Reader Girl- The thing I love most about Jana's blog is definitely how she reviews her books! She bolds the main points in several paragraphs of the review, so you can either read the entire review, or just quickly read the bold sections! She is my go-to girl for contemporary romance reviews!

The Broke and The Bookish- I love to read all of the memes on this blog! My favorite is Top Ten Tuesday! The others are not interactive, which is why I don't take part in them. :) Plus, there are not many books that these girls have NOT reviewed! You can see an opinion on several books!

Eveline's Books- Most of the reason I check out Eveline's reviews is because we read so many of the same books, so it's great to be able to check out her opinion of a book before I pick it up, so I know what I'm walking into!

The Mortal Institute- Yeah, well, I said these are the blogs I go to most often, right? THIS ONE. It has all the latest Mortal Instruments news, so I always am able to see all these CoHF snippets and updates on the movie! It's great!

Special Category: Book Vlogger:

Christine Riccio's YouTube channel: PolandbananasBOOKS- Okay, more people NEED to watch this girl's videos. They are SO GOOD. She doesn't get nearly enough views as she deserves. Her videos are funny, entertaining, and informative! In general, if she likes a book, so do I! If she recommends a book, it's very likely I will read it. She... JUST WATCH HER VIDEOS. Do it. You will not be disappointed. She deserves millions and millions of views.

Book Sites:

Well, I only go on one of these regularly, and it's... Goodreads! This site is the place for book lovers! You can talk to people about books, write reviews, find books to read, keep track of what you've read, and more! I'm obsessed! :D

Guys, check out all these sites, blogs, etc. They are awesome! 

Bye!



2 comments:

Eveline V said...

I'm really honored by you mentioning my blog on your list, thank you so much! Your blog is one of my favourites as well and I love reading your reviews:)

Evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

Saru Garg said...

No problem, and thanks! :D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...