Top Ten Tuesday 6/4/13

Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Hi!
June 4: Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way (road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!)

Ay-yi-yi. I have several books like this on my TBR list, but I haven't read many. Well, here goes nothing.

1. The Secret Series.
2. The Lightning Thief.
3. Uglies.
4. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane.
5. Graceling.



6. Blood Red Road.



7. Crossed.
8. Where'd You Go, Bernadette.
9. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making.
10. The Fault in Our Stars. 

That's my list! TTT was created here!
Bye! :D

8 comments:

Amanda Reyes said...

The Lightning Thief! Yes! Oh and Crossed! Great list :)

booksteame.com said...

I can't believe I forgot about The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane! I love that book!

Saru Garg said...

Thank you! :)

Saru Garg said...

Yes, so do I! It's a great book! :D

Eveline V said...

We have quite a few books in common:) Great list!

My TTT:
http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

Saru Garg said...

We do have a lot of books in common! And thank you! :D

chrissireads said...

I hadn't thought of putting Uglies on my list! Great list.

Saru Garg said...

Thanks! I was pulling out all the ideas I could think of since I haven't read many travel books. :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...