Feature and Follow 7/19/13

Friday, July 19, 2013
Hey everyone! :D


Q: Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)

Other than my home? Hm... I have to think about that one. Other than my home, I like to read at the library. Not only is it nice and quiet, but just the fact that you are surrounded by even more books is comforting. It is a great place to lose yourself in a book.

How about you? What is your favorite reading spot, excluding your house? Comment below and leave a link to your F & F so I can check it out! Please read some of my other posts, and if you like what you see, please follow me, I follow back!

Thanks!

8 comments:

thatartsygirlsbookblog said...

Lovely blog you have here Saru! New follower on Bloglovin :)!

Saru Garg said...

Thanks! :D

Becca said...

Followed on bloglovin check us out at www.bsreviewers.blogspot.com
cute blog

Lizzy said...

I'm a big fan of my library too, but for other reasons. It has a huge play area for kids, so I get some uninterrupted reading time.

New bloglovin fan

My FF

Dabin Han said...

I love my library. I go to four different ones! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Saru Garg said...

Thanks Becca!

Saru Garg said...

Mine too! Thanks!

Saru Garg said...

Dabin Han, I go to 3 or 4. :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...