Feature and Follow 7/5/13

Friday, July 5, 2013
Hi everyone!

Q: Today’s is the US’ Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it, or an overthrow of the government.

I think for this, my favorite war book is definitely Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson. I just love everything about it! It gives such great perspective on The Civil War! If you haven't already, I recommend you check it out!

That's my F&F! Link yours below in the comments, check out some of my other posts, and please follow me, I follow back! 

Thanks guys! :D

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Adding it to my TBR pile. I love anything about the Civil war! New Follower via GFC and Bloglovin'.

Sydney @ Inquisitive Kittens

Saru Garg said...

I hope you love it as much as I did! Thanks for stopping by!

Andrea King said...

I've never read the one yet and I don't know if I will. I'm not really into wars and stuff like that. :)

New Bloglovin follower!
Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
Friday Finds
Feature & Follow

Saru Garg said...

My love for historical fiction has faded over the years as well, but I still love these books.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...