Top Ten Tuesday 7/16/13

Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Hi everyone!

July 16: Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition (Topic originally done March 2011)

For this TTT I'm going to write the name of the author and link to a page that shows all the books these authors have written!

1. Mitch Albom2. Kristen Simmons3. Kristin Cashore4. James Riley5. Pseudonymous Bosch6. Libba Bray7. Moira Young8. Shannon Hale9. Joan Bauer10. Laurie Halse Anderson


Thanks for checking out my TTT! Link yours in the comments, check out some of my other posts, and follow me!

Thanks!

PS. I know I have not posted a review for ages. I will get one up this week. I swear.

12 comments:

lillylilac said...

Good list, I've been meaning to read Libba Bray for years now.

Kristen said...

You have a lot of really well known authors on your list. I actually skipped over some of these because I believe they do get that recognition. Although they are amazing so I suppose they do deserve heaps more. I love that Bosch made it to your list, just dove into his mysteries!

My Top Ten

Sandy Farmer said...

Oh I love Kristin Cashore's series. I've tried to get my SNL who also blogs to read Graceling (she actually has my copy of it right now) but she just hasn't jumped on the bandwagon yet. I'm not sure why. Great list!

TTT
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Krystianna said...

Great list! Libba Bray is one of my favorite authors ever! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Saru Garg said...

Thank you Lillylilac! She is a great author, I recommend you check out some of her books. :)

Saru Garg said...

Kristen, I know. :P I was having some trouble coming up with authors, so I apologize. And yes, I absolutely love Bosch's books!

Saru Garg said...

Me too, Sandy! Thank you!

Saru Garg said...

Thank you Krystianna, and I love her books, too! :)

Eveline V said...

I agree with Cashore, love her books! Great top ten:)

http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-7.html

Saru Garg said...

Thanks Eveline! And I love her books too! :)

Anna said...

I love Cashore, but I feel like she's starting to get there and most of these authors (while they could always use more, cause they're awesome) get pretty good recognition already! :) Great list though. Following you on Bloglovin now.

My TTT:

http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-1.html

Saru Garg said...

I agree with you, Anna. Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...