Top Ten Tuesday 7/23/13

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hi!


July 23: Top Ten Words/Topics That Will Make You NOT pick up a book (opposite of April 30 topic!)

1. Horror. I don't do horror. :P

2. Erotic. Hahaha, nope.

3. World War II. I read so many books set in this time period all at once, so I want to take a break.

4. Nonfiction. I read next to nothing that is nonfiction.

5. Sports. Not a big fan of this. XD

6. "For fans of Twilight". No, thank you.

7. "For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey". No.

That's honestly all I can think of!

What stops you from picking up a book? Link your TTT in the comments, check out some of my other posts, and if you like what you see, follow me!

Thanks! :D

4 comments:

Sandy Farmer said...

I'm not a fan of erotica either. And while I'm normally not a fan of WWII stuff, I've read two in the last year that have blown me away, so I didn't add it to my list. Great list!

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Saru Garg said...

Thanks! :D

Eveline V said...

I agree with all your points:) Just all 'for the fans of..' mentions irritate me, be original for a change!

Thanks for stopping by.

evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

Saru Garg said...

Exactly, Eveline! :D Thanks!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...