Feature and Follow 8/16/13

Friday, August 16, 2013
Hey everyone!


Q: Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

I found out that a way to gain more traffic on this here blog is by publicly sharing posts I make on my Google+ profile. It has been helping, a lot!

How about you? What did you learn? Spread the knowledge and leave a link and a comment below! Stick around, read some other posts, and if you like what you see, follow me! I follow back! :)

Thanks! :D

4 comments:

Kathy Arguelles said...

Hi..I love your blog, it's so cute! And that's a great tip! I'm a new blogger so I've got a lot to learn! I'm following you on Bloglovin!

Kathy
Here's my FF:
http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-follow-1.html

Saru Garg said...

Hi Kathy! Thank you! I hope the tip helps you! And welcome to the Blogger community! :D

Tanya Patrice said...

Awesome tip - I haven't done much with my posts on G+.

Saru Garg said...

Glad you liked it! I hope it helps you! :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...