Feature and Follow 8/9/13

Friday, August 9, 2013
Hi everyone!



Q: Back to school. Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you’ll be teaching this semester.


Hmmm.. this for me is a tough one. But I'll try my best.

1. The Five People you Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom- I had to read this book for school and I loved it very much. It gave amazing life lessons.
2. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury- There is so much said about today's society and what could become of it in this book that must be learned.
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- *Sobs*. Lessons about life, death, and love. This book deserves to be taught in schools.
4. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld- The themes of beauty in society are very prevalent in this book, and I think it's a good book to chew on (not in a literal sense, obviously).

What about you? Tell me in the comments, and leave a link to your F&F so I can check out your blog! Feel free to look around my blog and read some other posts! If you like what you see, please follow me! I follow back! :D

Thanks! :D






2 comments:

Amber Hodges said...

I read tuesdays with morrie by mitch albom and loved it. I need to check out the one you listed for sure!! Great list!! Where do I sign up??

New google+ follower, old bloglovin follower!


Here's my FF + Giveaway!

Amber @Paradise of Pages

Saru Garg said...

Me too! Haha, right here. ;)

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...