Back To Blogging

Sunday, May 18, 2014
Hi everyone...

Remember me? Saru? To Read or Not to Read? Yes? Maybe? No?

The last time I posted something, it was early to mid-January. Today, it is May 18, . School has finally been let out, and I'm back, with a BIG apology.


I'm so sorry that I disappeared with no warning for so many months. After January, school got to be too much, and I didn't have time to post anything. I was really stressed, so I decided not to update my blog until things got easier. Which is the now, near the end of the school year.

Once I'm on summer vacation, I have a goal. One post, every day. On my honor. Okay, maybe not on my honor, because let's face it, nobody's perfect.

You guys missed me, right?


I'll be starting up a new post as soon as I post this one. :)

2 comments:

dana chiueh said...

I MISSED YOU!!! so glad you're back! {promise i'm not stalking you ;)}

Saru Garg said...

Thanks! I'm glad to be back! :D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...