What You've Missed...

Friday, May 23, 2014
Hi everyone!

I decided to make a post letting you all know what I've been up to for the past 4-5ish months, in a few different categories. Without further ado...


TV Shows

  • I finished all of Sherlock in a week or two.
  • I FINALLY watched every episode of Doctor Who since the 2005 reboot. I still need to see the Classic episodes, though.
  • I nearly wept tears of joy at the season finale of The Mentalist.
  • I'm currently on season three and rapidly moving through White Collar. 
  • I got a life-changing service: Netflix.
  • I continue to obsessively re-watch episodes of Monk.
  • Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds is my babe. 

Music

  • I am obsessed with Panic! At The Disco. Brendon Urie can do no wrong.
  • Coldplay's new album is pretty good, but the songs all sound very similar.
  • Marina and the Diamonds is fantastic.

Movies

  • I am ridiculously excited for Guardians of the Galaxy.
  • The ending of Roman Holiday made me very sad.
  • Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is the best musical.
  • So is Phantom of the Opera.
  • I want to have Breakfast at Tiffany's in a cute little black dress.
  • I really enjoyed The Breakfast Club. My mother didn't.
  • Mean Girls is timeless.
  • I seriously need to watch Divergent.

Books

  • I finished off every released book of the Heroes of Olympus series. Rick Riordan is amazing.
  • Paper Towns is now my favorite John Green book.
  • I read every released book of The Lunar Chronicles. SO. GOOD.
  • I painted my nails electric blue after reading Looking for Alaska.
  • 1984 dragged for me, quite a bit.
  • Heaven Looks a lot Like the Mall was a quick, fun read, but also had really deep themes.
  • I re-read an old favorite, The Alchemyst.
  • finally finished Romeo & Juliet. 
  • I also finally finished Steel Lily.
  • The Darkest Minds exceeded all of my expectations.
  • I still couldn't tell the difference between Tris's and Tobias's voice in Free Four.
  • Anna and the French Kiss was so much better than I thought it would be. 
  • In Time almost made me cry. And it's a novella.
  • Pivot Point was a very unique book, and humorous as well.
  • For Darkness Shows the Stars made me rather angry. I am not a fan. 
  • Ruby Red was a very enjoyable book, the kind you can't put down.
  • Night opened my eyes to the horrors of The Holocaust.
  • I was kept guessing until the very end about who the murderer was in And Then There Were None.
  • Murder on the Orient Express had an even more surprising ending.
  • The Demigod Diaries gave me a dose of demigod as I wait impatiently for The Blood of Olympus.
  • I read Doctor Who: The Vault just for the pictures.
  • The 5th Wave was FANTASTIC. Every character was perfectly crafted. I need book two.
  • I embraced my inner nerd with Geektastic: Stories From the Nerd Herd.
  • I'm currently reading and loving Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.

School/Life

  • I have no life because of Netflix and homework.

Well, that's been my life for the past few months. I'd love to hear about yours! What noteworthy events happened in your life while I was gone? Let me know!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...